The PriMO-5G project will have prominent presence at the upcoming International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2021 . The IMS event was first hosted by the Professional Group of Microwave Theory and Techniques (PGMTT). This group was founded in 1952 as a part of the Institute of Radio Engineers (IRE), due to a growing interest in the field of microwave research. The event has only continued to grow since then. In previous edition in 2019, IMS boasted almost 9500 attendees from more than 50 countries around the world, as well as a record breaking 650 exhibiting companies, making it the largest event dedicated to the radio frequency and microwave industry in the world.
The current IMS and Microwave Week will be presented in-person in Atlanta, GA, USA, (7-10 June 2021) and also as a virtual event (20-25 June 2021). PriMO-5G project will be represented by NI in following disseminations:
- Conference Paper at In person Event 7-10 June
- A. Gaber, A. Nahler, W. Nitzold, and M. Anderseck “USRP-based mmWave Prototyping Architecture with Real-Time RF Control”.
- Invited Talk at Virtual Event 20-25 June
- Workshop title: Beamforming in Massive MIMO for Millimeter-Wave New Radio
- Talk Title in this workshop: “Beam Management Prototyping for mmWave 5G NR” presented by A. Gaber.
Additional info on the IMS 2021 events available at: https://ims-ieee.org/